Snow Patrol - Run
New Photos from my Witch Cosplay Aniba (Spirited Away)
Photos & Edit by FrauDoku
aaa Mero that’s amazing! *U* <3
I ACTUALLY gasped out loud when I saw this. Absolutely STUNNING.
that job amazing!
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death. ♥…!!
Have a history teacher explain this if they can.
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Now it gets really weird.
Lincoln’s secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy’s Secretary was named Lincoln.
Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Now hang on to your seat.
Lincoln was shot at the theater named “Ford.”
Kennedy was shot in a car called “Lincoln” made by “Ford.”
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here’s the “kicker”:
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.AND……………….:
Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse…
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater…
I saw this had to share just in case anyone did not know.
I WILL NEVER CEASE TO REBLOG THIS
Teachers. I love you when you love your kids, and I wish the system wasn’t rigged to make you all hate your jobs.
for me might being a teacher in someways in the future and every teacher now and then and so.
After changing to fit into society, you are eventually going to want your old self back sooner or later
This. This is powerful.
And it makes me feel sad
ah mah gah
sad and true
i appreciate that he used a black, lesbian couple and their beautiful black baby to illustrate this point because i am damn tired of neil patrick harris being the face of queer struggle
For the past four and a half months, I have had my address out on the internet as an invitation for anyone to send me their blades so they can take a step forward towards getting better.
In those four and a half months, I have received these:
- 71 blades
- 4 bobby pins
- 3 paper clips
- 2 safety pins
- 1 needle
- 1 letter opener
- 1 lighter
I can’t really say much in response to this, because honestly I don’t think there are words to describe how proud and how humbled I am.
These people are fighters, and the day they sent those away, it was another step towards winning the war.
Bless you all…Thank you for trusting me <3
NOTE: If you would like to send in your tools, I will accept them and I will attach them to cards and keep them safe just like the ones pictured above. You can send anything you want to:
PO Box 1211
Burnsville, MN 55337
This may be one of the most powerful pictures I have ever seen… one of them has my name on it, and it chills me.
Reblogging for followers.
In case this helps anyone.
this person should be everyone’s role model.
in case if l need it
that’s all l want to say. thank you!
:) it may sound weird but for the first time now l can truly say that: l love you mom
Why do I not have one of these? My life would be forever made!
this would solve my straps right in between my boobs thing oh gosh yes please
The bag with a a strap around the hips and thigh is GORGEOUS!!! ♥_♥
The thigh straps not only helps it not slide around, they also make it hard for someone to snatch & run. It’s got my vote.
l need this for reasons!!!